A dynamic workout designed to gently liberate movements and strengthen muscles.
Reclaim your body's natural flow!
Essentrics, developed by Miranda Esmonde-White, dynamically combines strengthening and stretching to develop a strong, toned body with the complete ability of moving each joint and muscle freely, and with full range of motion.
This dynamic workout will activate all your muscles, free your joints, and increase mobility. Dynamic and easy to follow—our full body technique works through your muscle chains in order to liberate, empower and relieve them from tension in the process–making you feel more energetic.
Essentrics draws on the flowing movements of tai chi which create health and balance, the strengthening theories behind ballet which create long, lean, flexible muscles and the healing principles of physiotherapy which create a pain-free body.
Perfect for injury recovery and prevention, pain relief, stress release, and promoting healing
Try a class to see what it's all about!
Who ESSENTRICS® is for:
Women and Men of all ages who…
• Enjoy a dynamic workout with motivating music
• Are looking to tone their body without weights
• Want to increase flexibility and overall mobility
• Are worried about bulking up their muscles, but want definition
• Have tight hips, back and shoulders and need increased range of motion
• Are recovering from injury but still want to keep their body active
• Have had past injuries and seek a safe workout
• Seeking a workout to help relieve pain
• Are runners, cyclers, spinners or are training for an endurance event (marathon, etc.)
What ESSENTRICS® Does:
For Body Shaping
• Defines the waist
• Creates toned, lean and strong arms
• Slenderizes thighs and quads
• Creates flat, defined abs
• Improves posture
• Lifts the butt
• Targets and firms every muscle in the body
For Health & Performance
• Increases full body flexibility
• Helps relieve pain
• Unlocks tight muscles and joints
• Strengthens the spine and core
• Helps to treat and prevent back pain
• Age-defying workout: creates a youthful feeling body
• Improves agility and speed for sports
• Supports injury prevention
• Helps speed-up recovery time through increased blood flow
Achieve strength and flexibility with Essentrics fitness workouts.
Visit my profile page at Essentrics.com here